To cancel iTunes billing for FlixLatino, open iTunes on your Apple mobile device or computer and follow the steps below. The ability to cancel FlixLatino billing through iTunes on an Apple TV is not currently available.
Cancel FlixLatino from your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch
- On the home screen, select (Settings).
- Select (iTunes & App Store).
- Select your (Apple ID).
- Select (View Apple ID). You may need to login.
- Under (Subscriptions), select (Manage).
- If you don't see a FlixLatino subscription and the charges persist, make sure you're signed in with the correct Apple ID. If the ID is correct, you may have subscribed directly through FlixLatino and not through iTunes. In this case, use this article to unsubscribe.
- Select FlixLatino.
- Deactivate Automatic Renewal to cancel a subscription. The subscription will stop at the end of the current billing cycle.
- To resume your FlixLatino account with FlixLatino billing, you can restart your membership from the (Your Account) page on the FlixLatino website.